vitamin b Complex injection
1. vitamin b1/b6/b12
2. vitamin b1/b2/b6
2ml ampoule * 10 tray *10 / box
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Vitamin B Complex Combinations Injection?
- If you are allergic to vitamin B complex combinations injection; any part of vitamin B complex combinations injection; or any other drugs, foods, or substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had.
- If you are taking levodopa.
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with vitamin B complex combinations injection.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take vitamin B complex combinations injection with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Vitamin B Complex Combinations Injection?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take vitamin B complex combinations injection. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- This medicine may affect certain lab tests. Tell all of your health care providers and lab workers that you take vitamin B complex combinations injection.
- Very bad and sometimes deadly allergic reactions have rarely happened. Talk with your doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using vitamin B complex combinations injection while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.